SENSATIONAL APARTMENT ON SILAS
Buying property is always about location and 11/1 Silas Street is in an amazing location as you will live only steps from shops, cafes, rooftop bars etc.
With space and lots of natural light and a good sized balcony, this stunning one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is in the heart of East Fremantle and has a –
– Well equipped kitchen with electric cooking and a dishwasher awaits the budding chef while the avid entertainer will love the centre island where friends can gather for a relaxed get-together
– Open plan dining/living area that flows out to the large balcony
– Great sized master bedroom again opening onto the large balcony
– Bathroom also has stone benchtops, large shower and lots of storage
– Internal laundry nook with plenty of room for stackable washer & dryer
– Secure exclusive car bay and storage area
– Split system air cons in the living and bedroom
– Fantastic north facing balcony
This executive apartment is in an amazing location because it is close to the river, rooftop wine bar, restaurants, Fremantle, shopping centres, George Street precinct with transport at your doorstep.
This low-maintenance abode is ideal for downsizers, first-time buyers and investors alike.
Council Rates $382.10 per quarter
Water Rates $181.06 every 2 months
For further information call Marg on 0417 957 191 for a private inspection or I look forward to seeing you at our Home Open on Wednesday and Saturday.
While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. This also includes enquiries related to utility and internet connections and additional connection fees may apply.