Superb Build Quality on Sought After Street
Open for Inspection by Appointment
If you would enjoy a modern home that is big enough to take your family right through to adulthood, but don’t wish to build, then look no further.
From the beauty of the front gates, to the solid timber doors, all of the features in this home are of the highest quality. The home is hugely spacious, and has been built to a very high specification.
Completed in 2017, the house was built by Atrium homes. The layout is highly functional and liveable, and the quality of the finishes is second to none.
The master wing and the study are located at the front of the home, well separated from the secondary bedrooms. You will feel like you are on holiday with your own private steam room and spa within the spacious ensuite. His and hers robes separate the ensuite from the sleeping area, allowing for extra quiet for those lucky enough to sleep in.
A theatre room is located towards the middle of the home, allowing for your own family movie nights. Cinema lighting and high quality projection on the large screen makes it feel like an authentic cinema experience.
The main large open plan living area, which forms the rear of the home, is centred around a spacious, beautiful kitchen with feature marble benchtop. The living areas flow into a private alfresco area overlooking a sparkling pool.
Upstairs, there are three enormous bedrooms, two with ensuite access – perfect for no more arguments around bathroom schedules. Each bedroom has sufficient space for private lounging, or study desks, to create a personal sanctuary for your children.
The gardens are easy care and there is secure undercover parking for two cars. Located in a very popular street, the house is located in the optional zone for Shenton and Bob Hawke Colleges.
The house boasts an exhaustive list of features. Don’t miss the opportunity to view this low maintenance, high quality home.
– Theatre room with large Epson projector and screen, and cinema style lighting
– White shutters throughout
– Flyscreen shades to alfresco
– Pool – 4m x 5m, chlorinated, with solar heating
– CBUS system to control lighting throughout home
– Alarm system and security cameras
– Bidets in bathrooms (except guest powder room)
– Bathrooms contain rain showers as well as hand held
– Tiling in wet areas to ceiling
– Selectable hot water temperature
– Large shoe cupboard in hallway
– Large linen cupboards on both levels, and large understair storage
– Porcelain floor tiles throughout lower level
– Plush carpets to upstairs level
– Stunning, unique stone benchtops to kitchen and all bathrooms
– Gaggenau appliances – steam oven, regular oven, induction cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher
– Separate scullery with an abundance of storage space, and wet kitchen
– Solid timber cabinetry to kitchen
– Integrated SONOS speakers to rear dining and alfresco areas, and soundbar in living space
– 9 zone reverse cycle airconditioning
– Electric gate entry to property
– Security front door release
– Unique and attractive chandeliers
(While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part, and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects).