Charming characterful 3 bedroom residence!
Blending character and charm with modern conveniences and a popular location, this attractive 1950’s residence is perfectly situated in an established and leafy location, within a few minutes’ walk to both Lake Claremont and Mount Claremont Oval.
Ideal for young families, many of Perth’s premier schools are in close proximity, including Mount Claremont Primary, John XXIII College, Scotch College, MLC, Christ Church Grammar School and Shenton College.
You are welcomed to this highly recommended property by a beautiful, enclosed garden, with quintessential white picket fencing, the perfect place for children to safely play and for families to enjoy a great outdoor space.
Overlooking the garden is a covered veranda, situated under the main roof of the house, which could potentially be developed to provide a useful second living space.
Adorned with superb original features, the heart of the home comprises a spacious living room with high ceilings, ornate coving, wooden flooring and an open fireplace.
Complimenting the living room and creating a large overall living area, the kitchen/dining room offers a contemporary feel and creates an ideal space for entertaining family and friends.
The master bedroom and bedroom two are situated at the front of the home, with air conditioning, character features and high ceilings. The family bathroom is adjacent to these rooms and is modern and features a decorative lead light window.
In the rear section of the home there is a useful activity / study area, with the third bedroom overlooking the rear alfresco. The laundry and adjacent WC offers a great opportunity for a simple upgrade to add a second bathroom, while maintaining the laundry element to the room.
Outside there is a covered alfresco, ideal for summertime BBQs, while the shimmering swimming pool is a rarely available feature that is sure to impress!!
The front driveway is a generous size and offers the opportunity to potentially add a car port (*STPP), there is also a useful shed, which also houses the pool equipment, and a side gate for easy access.
Locally, the range of leisure, amenities and facilities is outstanding, while many of Perth’s premier beaches, including Swanbourne, Cottesloe, Floreat, City Beach & Scarborough are a short drive away.
For commuters, Perth’s CBD is easily accessible via Loch Street and Claremont Railway Stations, with regular bus routes running along Alfred Road within a few minutes’ walk.
For access to the very best of Perth’s Western Suburbs, look no further than this superb 1950’s home, your perfect move this Summer!!
• Quiet & highly sought after location
• Comfortable accommodation, ideal for families, couples and downsizers alike
• Superb swimming pool, perfect for kids and hot summer days
• Open plan contemporary kitchen, with dining and family areas
• Attractive original features, including wooden floors, high ceilings & open fireplace
• Delightful front veranda overlooking established front gardens
• Scope for converting front veranda into additional living accommodation (*STPP)
• Three bedrooms and family bathroom (WC separate)
• Laundry with potential to develop into a second bathroom/laundry (*STPP)
• Activity or study area
• Air conditioning
• Covered alfresco, ideal for outdoor entertaining
• Generous front driveway with parking for two vehicles
• Front garden with beautiful white picket fencing and large lawn area, ideal for children to play
• Side gate access with useful shed and drying area
• A nearby stroll to beautiful Lake Claremont and Mount Claremont Oval and many nearby playgrounds and coffee shops
• Enjoy the Saturday Famer’s Market, just two streets away
• Two minute walk to bus stop with bus routes to the CBD via Subiaco, Kings Park Road and along St Georges Terrace
• Walk to Mount Claremont Primary School, Moerlina School, Quintilian School & John XXIII College
• Ideally located for Scotch College, MLC, Christchurch Grammar & within the Shenton College catchment area
• Five minute drive to HBF Stadium
• A short drive to amazing beaches at Cottesloe, Swanbourne, Floreat, City Beach & Scarborough
• Beautifully presented, perfect to move straight in!
For further details, viewing arrangements and local area information, please contact Chris Storey 0420 290 906 | email@example.com
* Subject to local planning permission and written approval. Please enquire with Nedlands Council on 08 9273 3500 for further details.
(While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part, and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects).
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces