Stunning, stylish single level living!!
A superb 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom single level residence situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Mount Claremont.
Recently refurbished throughout, this must-see property offers two living areas and great versatility across the accommodation.
Walk to highly regarded local schools including Mount Claremont Primary and John XXIII College, while Shenton College, MLC, Scotch & Chirstchurch Grammar are all in the nearby area.
The superb renovation of this residence starts with the contemporary kitchen, which has been adorned with high quality appliances and is perfect for a demanding family.
Adjacent to the kitchen, the family area is the perfect setting for entertaining, while the newly installed rear alfresco, with integral lighting, is a stunning setting for summertime dining and BBQs.
Offering great separation and versatility in the home, the lounge and dining areas are set at the front of the house, ideal for children and creating that all important second living space.
The master bedroom is positioned at the front of the property and has been wonderfully refurbished to include a stunning ensuite and walk in robe.
Further renovations include the superb family bathroom and laundry, which have both been refurbished to match the ensuite and create a uniform feel and chic style to the residence.
Accessed via a rear hallway, the three remaining bedrooms are ideally set at the rear of the house, two of which have fitted wardrobes. In particular, the fourth bedroom offers great flexibility, with access via the master bedroom and the rear hallway, making it the ideal multi-use nursery, study, dressing room of fourth bedroom option.
The rear garden comprises a beautiful alfresco, with a small lawned area, ideal for family events and for children to safely play.
In addition, this property offers a spacious double car port, with additional parking for a further two vehicles on the front driveway. There is also a superb tool shed, within the floorplan of the house, a generous front garden, mainly laid to lawn, a small side garden off the lounge and a useful drying area, adjacent to the laundry.
For a beautifully presented single level home, with simply nothing to do, this stylish residence is an absolute must-view home!!
– Open plan modern refitted kitchen & dining areas
– Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
– Lounge & dining room
– Stunning large recently installed alfresco
– Easy maintenance and sheltered rear garden
– Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– 2 further bedrooms all with built in robes
– Family bathroom & separate WC
– Modern refitted laundry
– Small side garden area
– Double car port and useful tool shed
– Huge extra high attic space, ideal for storage or potential conversion (STPP)
– Driveway for 2 vehicles, parking for 4 including car port
– Generous front garden
– Solar panels
– Reverse cycle air conditioning units
– Established, quiet and well regarded location
– A short walk to Poplar Gardens & Lesley Graham Reserve
– Nearby to Mount Claremont Primary & Mount Claremont Oval
– Beautiful green spaces locally at Lake Claremont, Perry Lakes & Bold Park
– Walk to John XXIII College, within Shenton College catchment
– A short drive to amazing beaches at Swanbourne, City Beach & Floreat
– 454m2 green titled block
For further information, property details and viewing arrangements, please contact Chris Storey 0420 290 906 | email@example.com
While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part, and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage