Charming character cottage!
*** Home Open Saturday 19/11/22 cancelled – property under contract ***
Beautifully set in a timelessly popular street, just around the corner from both Mount Claremont Primary and the Mount Claremont Oval, this charming three bedroom residence is the ideal first time purchase, savvy investment or downsizer property.
Set within established gardens, this characterful property has been tastefully renovated with a modern kitchen, opening into both living and dining areas.
Outside the property benefits from a stunning enclosed front garden, ideal for children to safely play, which there is a wonderful rear courtyard, which is the perfect sanctuary for adults – both providing ideal settings for entertaining family and friends.
• Charming characterful 3 bedroom residence
• Popular & highly sought after location
• Comfortable accommodation, ideal for families, couples and downsizers alike
• Open plan contemporary kitchen, with dining and family areas
• Attractive original features, including wooden floors & high ceilings
• Delightful front decked veranda overlooking established front gardens
• Three bedrooms and family bathroom
• Laundry with potential to develop into a second bathroom/laundry (*STPP)
• Study area
• Air conditioning
• Covered alfresco, ideal for outdoor entertaining
• Generous front driveway with parking for up to 4 vehicles or a small boat/trailer/camper etc.
• Front garden with beautiful white picket fencing and large lawn area, ideal for children to play
• Rear courtyard with superb pizza oven / BBQ area
• Side gated access, useful brick shed and drying area
• Walk to Mount Claremont Primary & John XXIII College
• Enjoy the Saturday Famer’s Market, just two streets away
• A nearby stroll to beautiful Lake Claremont and Mount Claremont Oval
• Ideally located for Scotch College, MLC, Christchurch & within the Shenton College catchment area
• A short drive to amazing beaches at Cottesloe, Swanbourne, Floreat, City Beach & Scarborough
• Beautifully presented, perfect to move straight in!
For further information and viewing arrangements, please contact Chris Storey 0420 290 906 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, neither the Agent nor the Seller guarantee their accuracy. The particulars of this advertisement are supplied for general information only and shall not be taken as representation in any respect on the part of the Seller or their Agent nor form part of any contract. Prospective clients should carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage