Rarely available 5 bedroom home with 2 bedroom annexe
Set in the heart of popular Old Mount Claremont, this versatile opportunity blends a family home with a superb development opportunity.
Sitting on a full 1,012 m2 block, the property comprises a large 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, with a superb two bedroom annexe/granny flat at the rear, while there are two access points, both traditionally from the front and via the sealed rear laneway.
Combined, the complete accommodation offers up to an amazing 7 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms and 5 covered parking spaces (a double car port to the front and a double garage & single car port to the rear.
In addition the versatile accommodation provides superb living options to suit large families including an open plan kitchen/dining/family arrangement, with a second living area, and an additional kitchen/living space in the annexe.
The master bedroom is beautifully situated with french doors and a delightful outlook leading straight into the rear garden, while there is an ensuite and walk in robe to compliment.
Additionally, the main house offers four further bedrooms, a family bathroom, separate WC and laundry.
The wonderfully useful annexe/granny flat is truly the accommodation of a hundred uses! Ideal for visitors, extended family, working from home and a teenager retreat, to name just a few options, this separate building is situated at the rear of the block and can be independently accessed via the rear laneway, or from the main house via the rear garden. Alternatively, there is potential for potentially redeveloping the rear of the block to construct a new property
Outside the property offers a huge covered alfresco, the ideal venue for family gatherings and entertaining. The established gardens, both to the front of the house and to the rear, provide a serene and attractive outlook with an amazing mango tree and huge banana palms!
Parking is very well catered for with this property, including a double car port to the front, a double garage & single gar port to the rear, along with the ability to park a further two cars on the front driveway. With such ample space for vehicles, this residence is ideal for those with a camper van, works vehicle or the requirement for additional vehicle space or storage.
In terms of future potential, this residence provides a wonderful opportunity for possible subdivision, with many similar blocks being already subdivided in the area. Our current owners have not applied for subdivision at this time, but it is believed that subdivision is a likely opportunity for a future purchaser.
(Please note that this property is not being sold with subdivision approval and any interested party must satisfy themselves with information via Nedlands Council prior to proceeding with this property).
For further information, details and viewing arrangements, please contact Chris Storey 0420 290 906 – email@example.com
• A rarely available and versatile potential development opportunity
• Situated on a potentially subdivisible 1,012 m2 green titled block (subject to Nedlands Council confirmation)
• Dual access both via front driveway and rear access via a sealed laneway
• Superbly versatile accommodation, ideal for large and multi-generational families
• Potential to redevelop and/or subdivide (Subject to Nedlands Council permission)
Main house offers:
– Large open plan kitchen / living / dining room
– Master bedroom with ensuite shower room & walk in robe
– 4 further bedrooms
– Family bathroom
– Very large alfresco area, ideal for entertaining
– Double car port and ample parking for additional vehicles
Rear annexe offers:
– Open plan kitchen / living
– Two double bedrooms
– Shower room
– Double garage & single car port
In addition, this property offers:
• Beautiful established gardens
• A short walk to Mount Claremont Village Shops
• Close to Lake Claremont & Cottesloe Golf Course
• A short drive to amazing beaches at Cottesloe, Swanbourne, Floreat, City Bach & Scarborough
• Superb local schooling including John XXIII, Scotch College, MLC, Christchurch Grammar & Shenton College
(While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part, and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects).
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 5 Garage