Tranquil, Central, Resort-style Living
For those seeking a spacious inner city apartment in a tranquil location, this is a great option. With the beautiful Harold Boas gardens on the doorstep, you can relax in nature at each end of the day. Or perhaps enjoy a workout, followed by a swim and spa within the apartment complex.
Reasons why this is the one:
– Spacious with a good layout, amenable to family living or friends sharing
– Individual lock up garage on edge of complex for ease of movement
– Lovely balcony space overlooking the pool area
– Apartment is located in the quietest inner facing part of the complex
– Convenience of an inner city location which allows you to walk everywhere
– Resort facilities – swim, workout in the gym, and relax in the spa
– Within the free transit zone so no need to spend money to get around the city on those times you don’t wish to walk
For families, the apartment is within easy reach of Bob Hawke College and West Leederville Primary School.
Council rates: $1,813.50 pa
Water rates: $1,343.90 pa
Strata admin levy: $1,052.80 pq
Strata reserve levy: $100.00 pq
Call today for further information.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, neither the Agent nor the Seller guarantee their accuracy. The particulars of this advertisement are supplied for general information only and shall not be taken as representation in any respect on the part of the Seller or their Agent nor form part of any contract. Prospective clients should carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 110 m²