Versatile, stylish & dynamic family living
Sitting on 653 m2, this elegant and beautifully presented family home stands out with immense character, blended with a superb modern twist and wonderfully adaptable accommodation.
With four/five bedrooms, three bathrooms and three living spaces, this exceptionally renovated residence offers flexible options to suit an exciting range of uses and requirements.
The main house is a grand c.1915 Federation home with a stunning veranda to two elevations and marvellous period features, including stained glass leadlight windows, wooden flooring, ornate coving, picture rails and original fireplaces.
A warm welcome awaits you as you enter this private and unique home, commencing with a stunning stained glass front door opening into a beautiful entrance hallway.
The grand living room sits separately at the front of the property, making the ideal parents’ retreat or childrens’ playroom, with a feature fireplace and superb French doors opening on to the front veranda – the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing cool drink on a hot summer’s day.
As you venture through this enticing and alluring property, the true charm of the living spaces is revealed, with marvellous scope for entertaining and amazing combined indoor/outdoor options.
Perfect for family and friends, the living, dining and kitchen areas seamlessly blend into one another, while the intelligent floor plan allows each area to retain its own individual identity.
A great feature, within the superb layout of this property, is the separation of the four bedrooms within the house, with the master and bedroom 2 on one side of the living spaces, while bedrooms 3 and 4 sit separately adjacent to the entrance hallway. An amazing standalone ‘Creative Space’ is ready for you as the perfect home office, teenager retreat or guest room; with kitchenette and shower room
• 4 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Spacious 653 m2 multi-green titled block
• 3 living spaces
• Flexible stand alone ‘Creative Space’
• Open plan living and dining
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar seating
• Amazing decked alfresco area with down-lights, fan and sunshade blinds
• Fabulous bi-fold doors opening from dining & living areas
• Spacious master bedroom with feature fireplace, large ensuite and walk-in robe
• Brand new family bathroom with wet-room shower
• Bedrooms 3 & 4 in a separate wing
• Powder room & separate outside WC
• Secure residence with high wall surrounds and automatic sliding gate
• Alarm system and intercom entry access
• Stunning dual aspect veranda to the eastern and southern aspects of the home with French doors
• Light and bright with high ceilings and open plan living
• Character features including period cornicing, architraves, ceiling roses & picture rails
• Beautiful Jarrah floors
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Established landscaped front and rear gardens, with a beautiful mango tree
• Large storeroom / workshop
• Drying courtyard
• Carport with tandem parking
• Auto reticulation
• Garden shed
• Gated rear laneway access
• Zoned R40
• Extremely convenient position with the ability to walk to a huge range of amenities & facilities, leisure & social, café & dining and recreation & outdoor attractions
• Adjacent to vibrant local centres at Leederville, Mount Hawthorn, Mount Lawley
• The fantastic Loftus Recreational Centre & Library is opposite, while the Beatty Park Leisure Centre and TAFE North Metropolitan campus are an easy walk
• For stunning green spaces, the Britannia Reserve, Charles Veryard Reserve, Lake Monger are superb local highlights for sports, cycling, walking, and wildlife watching
• Transport links are excellent and there is every reason to leave the car at home! Perth’s CBD is only seven minutes away by regular bus (catch it just a minute round the corner). Or hop on your bike, catch the Leederville train or join the Freeway via Newcastle Street.
• Shopping, cafes and fine dining line nearby Oxford, Charles and Vincent Streets, along with Scarborough Beach Road in Mount Hawthorn and Beaufort Street in Highgate/Mount Lawley
• Schooling is very well catered for with local options including West Leederville and North Perth Primary Schools, Mount Lawley Senior High, Bob Hawke College, TAFE, Trinity Theological College and Aranmore College
For further information, property details and viewing arrangements, please contact Chris Storey 0420 290 906 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, neither the Agent nor the Seller guarantee their accuracy. The particulars of this advertisement are supplied for general information only and shall not be taken as representation in any respect on the part of the Seller or their Agent nor form part of any contract. Prospective clients should carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage