Stylish character residence in the heart of Subiaco!
The perfect first time purchase, convenient downsizer or savvy investment, this attractive, characterful residence is the perfect entry level property in vibrant Subiaco.
Set in a superb location and offering an amazing lifestyle, the options for socialising, café culture, fine dining and exploring are simply fabulous!
Take a stroll to nearby Rokeby Road for an eclectic and exciting mix of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, with a convenient mix of boutiques, services and leisure.
One of two semi-detached homes, this property enjoys private gardens to both front and rear with convenient gated rear laneway access.
The main house is a character 2 bedroom residence with a family bathroom, formal lounge and a bright kitchen/dining/living room with high ceilings.
An exciting, versatile and exciting rear studio is the huge bonus to this property! Whether you work from home, desire a teenager retreat or an artist’s painting space, the studio at this property is absolutely amazing!!
With a ground floor studio room, a superb mezzanine and modern bathroom, this valuable and extremely useful additional space greatly enhances this residence!
Enjoy an enviable lifestyle in one of Perth’s most interesting and enjoyable locations, where you can leave the car at home and community spirit is very much alive and well!
– A stylish 2 bedroom house with superb separate rear studio
– Two bathrooms
– Beautiful and sought-after tree-lined street
– Lounge with feature fireplace & wooden flooring
– Open plan kitchen/living/dining
– Rear studio with bathroom & mezzanine
– Character features including ornate cornicing, ceiling roses & picture rails
– Leadlight entrance door
– Jarrah floor boards
– Master bedroom with French doors to front courtyard
– Bathroom with large corner spa bath
– Modern kitchen with vaulted ceilings
– French doors to the rear garden from the living/dining
– Bright weatherboard studio with French doors to rear garden
– Split system air conditioning
– Delightful rear garden with useful gated rear access via laneway
– Walled front paved courtyard garden
– Gated entrance with covered front porch
– Hard standing for casual parking on front verge
– Nearby to the World Class Kings Park & Botanic Garden – https://www.bgpa.wa.gov.au/kings-park
– Easy access to shops, cafes, restaurants, leisure & facilities on both Hay Street and Rokeby Road
– Local schools including Subiaco Primary, Bob Hawke College & Perth Modern
– Well positioned for convenient access to Perth’s CBD
For further information and viewing arrangements, please contact Chris Storey 0420 290 906 | email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, neither the Agent nor the Seller guarantee their accuracy. The particulars of this advertisement are supplied for general information only and shall not be taken as representation in any respect on the part of the Seller or their Agent nor form part of any contract. Prospective clients should carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath