SECURE YOUR SLICE OF INGLEWOOD IN THIS MID-CENTURY FAMILY HOME
It isn’t often that an opportunity like this comes along.
Be sure to get in quick to secure your family’s future in one of Perth’s most sought-after and fashionable inner-city suburbs.
Positioned on a quiet street yet close to the best that this vibrant area offers, this 4 bedroom (or 3 bedrooms plus separate study), 1 bathroom, 2 living areas mid-century home presents an affordable chance for both families and astute investors.
With a feature fireplace, magnificent polished jarrah floorboards, high ceilings, and large windows, the home’s front area provides period charm and a pleasant space to relax with plenty of natural light, while the back extension with its two bedrooms and extra living room offers room for the growing family, visitors or office.
Lovers of retro or those with a taste for Australiana will appreciate this home’s sense of history and character.
While the kitchen comes complete with gas stove and antique Metters Warren wood stove, the 50’s style bathroom and laundry are spacious and just waiting for you to add your own personal touch.
The art deco garage and workshop at the rear of the property is a gem
AT A GLANCE
• 562m2 block (cannot be sub-divided)
• Undercover front veranda – perfect for relaxing
• 3/4 double sized bedrooms
• 2 living areas
• Polished Jarrah floorboards
• Feature fireplace in main living room
• New carpets in rear extension area
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Easy-care reticulated front garden
• Secure backyard with established trees and even a grape vine
• Side multi-vehicle access + heaps of room for a boat and/or caravan
• Roller shutter lock-up garage
• Extra shed storage areas
• Within St Peters and Inglewood Primary School catchment areas
• Close to Coles, Aldi, Woolworths supermarkets
• Close to local bus stops, Meltham train station and amenities of Beaufort St
• Walk to local parks including Macaulay Park, Wordsworth Reserve, Yokine Reserve and Hamer Park
SEALS THE DEAL
• Rewired including new downlights
• Roof has been restored
• Completely repainted throughout
• Brand new Gas HWS
• New blinds
• Rejuvenated front garden complete with new reticulation from the mains
• New side gate
• Newly polished magnificent jarrah floorboards
• New carpet in the remainder of the property
• New security front flywire door
• All external doors keyed alike
This property was built by the current owner and his wife in 1957. It has been their family home for 66 years raising 6 children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. This home has been filled with love. It is now time for a new family to come and make it their ‘forever’ family home.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY 94 SEXTON ROAD
Because of its close-knit community and great location – close to schools, public transport, supermarkets and sporting facilities, plus all the buzzing cafes, restaurants and bars of Beaufort St, you couldn’t ask for a better place to invest in your future home and lifestyle.
For further information and viewing arrangements, please contact Marg Henderson on 0417 957 191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Council rates: $1,593 pa
Water rates: $1,107 pa
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, neither the Agent nor the Seller guarantee their accuracy. The particulars of this advertisement are supplied for general information only and shall not be taken as representation in any respect on the part of the Seller or their Agent nor form part of any contract. Prospective clients should carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces