Stunning executive family residence
Perfectly positioned high on the hill in beautiful St Johns Wood, this expansive, majestic family home offers huge and versatile accommodation finished to a very high standard.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 6 living spaces including, formal lounge & dining, meals & family, home theatre, first floor sitting and a superb garden room/alfresco, this property can easily accommodate the most demanding of families, with ample room to spare!
This Grand residence enjoys a wealth of benefits and outstanding features throughout. Highlights include a resort style swimming pool with inset spa, a beautifully equipped ground floor study and bi-fold doors allowing the kitchen, meals & family areas to open into the covered alfresco, creating one large and amazing entertaining space!
From the moment you approach this property, the curved dual entrance driveway, double garage, grand entrance portico and first floor balcony, all combine to introduce this very impressive home.
Upon entering the house, the welcoming hallway is spacious and light, with adjacent formal lounge and dining areas, leading through to the heart of the home, a fabulous kitchen, with walk in pantry, meals area and a superb family space overlooking the rear garden and pool area.
The master suite is located on the ground floor, with a spacious master bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite shower room, all overlooking a small garden area to the side of the house.
The ground floor is complimented by the superb double garage, which offers larger-than-average dimensions and a useful, well equipped workshop/storeroom – the ideal man-cave hideaway!
An extra side hallway links the garage to the house, providing a great extra space for unloading shopping, kids school bags and removing outdoor footwear, while a side door provides direct access to the drying area, laundry and outdoor storeroom.
Upstairs there are a further three generous double bedrooms, all offering built in robes. Bedroom 2 has its own private ensuite shower room, while bedrooms 3 and 4 enjoy Juliette balconies and share a family bathroom. Both the family bathroom and shower room on the first floor have just been newly refurbished throughout and present beautifully.
In addition, there is a useful first floor sitting area, which opens into a superb balcony – this ideal place to enjoy an evening glass of wine and take in the most amazing sunsets over leafy Mount Claremont!!
Outside, the stunning centerpiece of the garden is the amazing swimming pool, which is wonderfully complimented by the inset spa and spacious patio areas. There is also a secluded grassed area, which is ideal for children to safely play, while the garden room/alfresco is the perfect accompaniment, linking the indoor and outdoor elements of the home via superb bi-fold doors.
For the most amazing and spacious residence, that will impress you again an again, this functional, versatile and highly finished family property is an absolute must-view!
– 4 bedrooms, with an option for a 5th bedroom, if required
– 4 bathrooms, two of which are ensuites
– An amazing 6 living areas
– Resort-style pool with inset spa
– Impressive front portico
– Grand entrance hallway
– Formal living room
– Ground floor study
– Formal dining room
– Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry
– Bright meals and family areas, both overlooking the swimming pool & spa
– Fabulous home theatre, ideal as a playroom, 5th bedroom or yoga retreat
– Spacious ground floor master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
– Laundry & powder room
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all double sized with build in robes
– First floor lounge with adjacent front balcony
– Large garden room/alfresco entertaining area, with superb bi-fold doors
– Secluded and private awn area, ideal for children to safely play
– Spacious double garage with superb brick store/workshop
– Impressive frontage with curved, dual entrance driveway
– Very close to the expansive Christchurch Grammar School playing fields
– Nearby to HBF Stadium and UWA Sports Park
– Beautiful green spaces locally at Lake Claremont, Perry Lakes & Bold Park
– A short drive to amazing beaches at Swanbourne, City Beach & Floreat
The property is unfurnished and is available 16 May 2022. Pets considered on application. For further information and viewing arrangements:
Please contact Jonathan Lane 0406 532 432 | firstname.lastname@example.org
While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part, and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.